10 Things to Do This Week
1. Find out what the world is thinking.
2. Discover the origins of Dada.
3. Reduce digital eyestrain.
4. Save money on back-to-school shopping.
5. Find America's most walkable cities.
6. Watch cartoonist Charles Schultz draw Charlie Brown.
7. Browse 75,000 digital images from the Folger Shakespeare Library.
8. Discover what people eat around the globe.
9. Explore the photographs of actor Dennis Hopper.
10. Learn what to do if you lose your wallet.
Visit the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Archives.